INTEGRATIVE CHI KUNG WORKSHOP
Subscribe to participate in our raffle to win a free Workshop or Class experience.
STEPS TO WISDOM
- Acquiring knowledge and its principles
- Stop being just a receptacle of knowledge
- Digest and assimilate
- Practice the art with respect and responsibility
- Make the vital force part of your Being
- Honor its origins and trajectory
- Be thankful to our ancestors for carrying this knowledge forward with Love
ETIQUETTE DURING CALSES & WORKSHOPS
- Practicing the six (6) branches of knowledge: generosity, ethics, patience, perseverance, concentration and wisdom.
- Enter the site with respect and without Ego
- Pride and jealousy are most challenging to recognize
- Bow when you enter or exit the learning space
- Sit on a cushion, floor, or on a chair below the instructor
- Do not lie or point your feet to the instructor
- Do not cross your arms
- Do not eat during the sessions
- Be blessed in your practice of Dharma
The integration of Evolutionary Yoga, Chi Kung & Meditation
- Activates biomagnetism and sex energy
- Aligns our bodies with the larger body for effortless flow of information
- Balances the flow of cellular intelligence and cellular metabolism
- Balances neural activity, blood & lymph flow, and muscular contraction
- Corrects cumulative body structural displacement
- Enhance the functions of nutrition, immunity and tissue repair
- Facilitates cellular communication throughout the living matrix
- Improves coordination and coherent signals
- Improves gravitational biology, joint alignment & structural integration
- Improves oxygenation and vitality
- Improves "perineural*" connective tissue regulating neuron activity
- Increases cell growth, DNA & protein synthesis, and cell respiration
- Increases functions of flexibility, movement and strength
- Increases density of collagen fibers in all body tissues
- Increases Theta healing brain wave (4-7Hz)
- Influences cellular immune function
- Promotes all neurological responses
- Promotes balance of sympathetic-parasympathetic nervous system
- Provides collective electromagnetic coherent pulse for self-healing
- Provides progressive alignment to body and gene structure
- Provide body facial structural support & protection: enhanced tensegrity
* the perineurium is the connective tissue layer surrounding the nervous system
The Practice of Conscious Alignment in Motion
Optimize Life Force Quantum Vital-Energy!
Instructor with over 30 years experience
Bilingüe / Bilingual
Certificate of participation for 14 hours of Theory and Practice
Saturday 9-5 pm & Sunday 9-5 pm
No prior experience needed. No requirements to participate
2 Days Rejuvenation Workshop
This workshop is a prerequisite for participating in the " Integrative Subtle Energy Healing" & "Integrative Kundalini Syndrome Treatment" workshops
- Balance Energy Centers
- Body Structural Alignment
- Chi Kung Forms for Self-Healing
- Development of Energy Awareness
- Discover your Alkaline Body
- Epigenetics and Chi Kung
- Full Body Energy Cleansing
- Grounding Techniques
- Improve Memory and Concentration
- Increased Vitality and Energy
- Introduction to Advanced Chi Kung
- Optimize Health and Spiritual Evolution
- Spiritual alchemy of the Mingmen
The practice of Chi Kung activates the energy balance of Zang Fu organs (internal organs or all internal viscera of the organism) in the process of creating and storing essential substances as well as receiving and digesting food and eliminating waste. This balance is only achieved by consciously integrating and connecting the energies of our Being with the energies of Heaven (Air & Fire) and Earth (Water & Earth).
The Yin Organs are classified as internal relative to the external Yang Organs. They are connected in pairs by Principal, Diverging and Connecting Meridians of the same name. The functional relations between these pairs range from strong for the Stomach and Spleen to very tenuous for the Triple Burner and Pericardium―in fact, some texts state these last two pairs do not influence each other. [ More detailed information ]
Zang Organs (yin or solid)
The spleen-pancreas, heart, lung, liver, kidney and pericardium are the 6 Zang organs (Yin or solid). Its main functions are to preserve the essence and nutrients, and produce, transform and reserve energy, blood and organic liquid.
Fu Organs (yang or hollow)
The stomach, small intestine, large intestine, gallbladder, bladder and triple heater are the 6 Fu organs (Yang or hollow). Its main functions are to receive and digest food, assimilate nutrients and transform, transport and dispose of waste.
There is a very close coordination relationship in the various physiological activities and in the structure between both the zang organs and the fu, and the five senses and tissues. Keeping this balance active we remain young, full of vitality, sexuality and health.
Lunch is not included!
Bring: Yoga Mat, yoga bolster or Zafu, towel, comfortable clothing and handkerchief.
This section of the workshop is for participants who wish to optimize their practice in order to obtain certification as an instructor of Integrative Chi Kung Level-1. Requirement: Assistance to Workshop-I
Workshop-III — Instructor Certification Examination
Includes Instructor Certificate Level-1
This section of the workshop is only for participants of the Workshop-II prepared to prove their ability as an instructor and be certified. Prerequisite: Attendance Workshops I and II
Meditation Bolster (Zafu) – by Mike Adams
The "Buckwheat husk" or "Sorghum" is considered firm by most people; This pillow (Zafu) is full of Buckwheat husk and can be decompressed if necessary by removing some of the Buckwheat husk to make it softer and more malleable as a support.
Cylinders are a favorite for multiple applications. Buckwheat husk is light, malleable and more easily conforms to the shape of each individual. Like sitting on the sand, it is molded to your shape. We fill the zafu with natural Buckwheat husk, so that it does not collapse after a few sessions.
The cylindrical Zafu measures 14 "x 6" x 6 "inches.
Two Words, One Meaning
Namaste or Namaskar in the Indian tradition means "I honor the spirit of the universe that dwells in you, the Peace and Love. When you and I are in that place, we are one".
Aloha in Hawaiian means "I honor the presence of the essence of life that we share".
These public events/retreats/workshops are being photographed and/or videotaped/filmed by the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung or other media entities and/or news organizations.
By entering these public events/retreats/workshops, you are granting permission for your image to be used in future publications, films, and electronic media promoting the Institute of Integrative Chi Kung. In addition, you are granting permission to news organizations covering the event to use your image in news publications, electronic and broadcasting media.
All payments for our classes and workshops are final, no refunds will be granted.